Friday, September 18, 2009

Let's get married! X)

Rules:

Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with the wedding plan!
At the end, choose the people you want to be tagged.
You have to tag the person who tagged you.
If I tagged you, it's because I want to know about you! :)



1. How old are you ?
- 17 years and 9 month's and 9 days old so far. =]

2. Are you single ?
- Absolutely.

3. At what age do you think you'll get married?
- I wanna give birth by 25 if possible (Do this related with marriage? XD)

4. Do you think you'll marry the person you are with now?
- Well i do think i will be with somebody before i get married? Just i dont have any now.

5. If not, who do you want to marry?
- Hehe. Jay chow still available?

6. Who will be your bridesmaid & bestman?
- Bestman : Errrrrrr. I have no idea. Maybe Justin Timberlake ar.. Patrick Dempsey kut.. Hoho.
- Bridesmaid : Fu guat ping(but i think she will get married before me.)
Tami Hor(hey girl u must let me get married 1st okie?)
Tan Wei Chi(because she's shorter than me)
Cheah WeiWei(I need a hot one to be my bridesmaid so that my bestman could be a hot one too XD)
Angelina Oh.Lai mfang. Ng Zewen. Joanne Teoh (How could i ever forget four of u x) )

7. Do you want a garden/beach or traditional wedding?
- YES. Both of them.

8. Where do you plan to go on honeymoon?
- Paris?

9. How many guests do you think you'll invite?
- umm. 5000 enough? 10000 ? 100000?

10. Will that include your exes?
- i will place them all in one table for sure.

11. How many layers of cake do you want?
- 9.

12. When do you want to get married, morning or evening?
- Evening. Not so hot.

13. Name the song/tune you'd like to play at your wedding.
- Ave Maria.

14. Do you prefer fine dining or just normal spoon&fork? knife?
- What is fine dining =="

15. Champagne or red wine?
- Both.

16. Honeymoon right after the wedding or days after the wedding?
- Maybe months. I have to wait my baby delivered 1st. Probably i'm pregnant ha!

17. Money or household items?
- money.

18. How many kids would you like to have?
- 2 should be sweeet.

19. Will you record your honeymoon in DVD/CD?
- umm. Record. By me myself. But not in DVD.

20. Whose wedding plan would you like to know next.
- Wei chi. Fu guat ping. Eric.


MY MOTHER CANCEL MY 711. too bad.

3 comments:

Eric2 said...

wait until i got a gf first lar..haha...
erm...actually wat am i supposed to do if im tagged??

1+ said...

Just repost the same thing and then do the quiz la. hahaha. Copy and paste. Got it?

Eric2 said...

oic...okay..haha..seems like everyone likes to be tagged huh...